Your Personal Data will be stored on servers located in Singapore.
- "Khareed", "we", "our" and "us" means Khareed Private Limited and its affiliates.
- “Personal Information” includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This means any individual who can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifiers (for example, IP addresses – if they can be used to identify you) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, economic, or social identity of that natural person. This includes data which either by itself or with other data held by us or available to us, can be used to identify you.
- Full Name
- Email address
- Job title and designation
- Employer company name
- City and Country
- Telephone Number
- IP Address
- Photograph (optional)
Khareed’s legal basis for collecting storing and using your personal information:
Your consent: We ask for your consent to collect the above information when you set up an account with us or immediately when you first login if your account has been set up on your behalf by an administrator.
Legitimate interest: We have a legitimate business interest to collect the business contact information of suppliers so that our users can conveniently review their suppliers’ contact information and send them procurement documents generated by our software.
Khareed collects and stores this personal information in order to:
- Create a user account that gives you access to our services;
- Communicate with you, and;
- Generate purchase orders and other procurement documents for you that include you and your suppliers’ information.
Khareed may share your personal information with the following individuals and organizations:
- Our employees, officers and directors;
- Mailchimp, our email service subcontractor
- Hubspot, our customer service platform
- Other people or organizations who are registered to use our Services and who visit your profile.
You have the right to:
- Ask us to correct, delete or return your Personal Information;
- Contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected] if you have any questions about your Personal Information.
Our website may contain links to other websites, which may include privacy statements that govern those sites’ information practices. You should review those sites’ privacy pages to ensure that you understand and are comfortable with their practices.
Unless we are required to do so by law, we will never sell your data or disclose it to a third party without obtaining your consent first.
We use Web Beacons: Used with cookies, web beacons are small transparent images, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, placed on websites. We use web beacons to monitor how people use our sites—how long a user visited one of our webpages, for example. We then use this information to understand which webpages people access most often and which areas are not visited as frequently, so we can enhance our site to meet users’ needs.
General network security
Khareed takes a proactive approach to security when playing in the cloud. Industry best practices are followed for the encryption of user login credentials and banking information. Network security controls include:
- Firewall Protection
- Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus Protection
- HTTP Intrusion Protection
- Server Hardening
- Daily Security Audits
- Daily Backups
Khareed aligns with the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts’ Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting framework with SSAE-16 Compliance, as well as SOC-3 Third Party Audits. These standards are relevant for financial systems and also concern data security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Third party reports can be distributed for general use with completion of an NDA – protecting your information is our first priority.
Khareed uses numerous layers of security controls to protect your data. Firewalls, network segmentation, secure data centres, and daily data backups are just a few of the protective methods within the application. All data stored in the server is encrypted using AES256 security standards.
- Safe transfer protocols are used for critical infrastructure
- Multi-failure disaster recovery capabilities are provided
- Internal systems have regularly updating malware protection
- Networks are consistently reviewed using vulnerability scanning tools
- Regular PCI SSD level 1 compliance reports completed by third-party
- Daily and weekly backups on all parts of the infrastructure
If you have any questions about security on our website, email us at [email protected]
Client Data Storage
We own the data storage, databases and all rights to the Khareed application. We make no claim to the rights of your data. You retain all rights to your data and we will never contact your clients or suppliers directly, or use your data for our own business advantage or to compete with you or market to your clients.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. Review it frequently. If we change the policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Updating and Deleting Information
As a Khareed user, you may change your registration information by editing your user profile. To update the profile, login to (https://corporate.khareed.pk) with your Khareed username and password and click “My Profile”, which will take you to your profile.
If you need help retrieving the data in your account, email us at [email protected] To discontinue your account, email [email protected] We immediately delete all the information associated with the discontinued accounts, but the users’ activities related to their participation in any business transactions cannot be deleted, because this would impact other peoples’ data.